Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good Things Come in Little Packages.

Have I ever mentioned that I love receiving packages. 
Heck, I even like getting the mail. 
When Matt and I first started dating, it was a walk to the mail boxes at our apartment complex, and he would always give me such a hard time for not being able to make it back home, before I ripped open each envelope. Hmmmph.
Well, its true.
I love all sorts of mail, 
from letters,
to greeting cards, 
to bundled little goodies.

This was the most recent arrival...
My long time best friend, Christina, sent these little gifts to us!
Christina, her husband, and son visited the 9/11 Memorial the other day 
and picked up this adorable NYPD Onesie! She also sent one of her
favorite infant outfits, which her son wore, and these cute black and white 
stimulating children's books!
Thanks so much Nina and Bob!


We also received this little goodie last week!
Yes.
It is, a baby bow-tie!

How stinkin cute?! 
And can I say how talented is this pretty lady?
My friend McKay makes all sorts of goodies, 
from clutches to baby burp cloths! 

Visit her store on Etsy.
Become a member of her blog.

Thanks for the visit McKay and Beckett! 
Baby Poulos will love the bow-tie!


I love getting mail. 
That's all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment