Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Weird Wednesday.

My Lovely Belly Button.

Today was weird.
I am running out of steam at work
[my goal is to work through Easter Weekend]
and the mere thought of getting out of bed at 7:45 a.m. near kills me.
[I know, I should go to bed earlier].

Today, my belly button was poking out so much,
you could see it under my t-shirt, chef coat, and apron?! 
Someone pointed it out at work.
Thanks.

Also, "you're getting really big" 
doesn't seem like much of a flattering compliment.
I know I am getting big, 
the buttons on my chef coat almost popped off when I put it on this morning.
I don't need a play by play.
Just a simple, "Wow! It's almost time!" will do just fine.

Sister and I have been walking a lot this week.
It makes me feel better than if I were to run.

Today, I really had the waddle going on.
I feel like a duck and Humpty Dumpty got together
and I am the product. 
Blaa.

Also, the night time bathroom trips are at a maximum, 
last night I got up 6 times.
No wonder work seems like a bear in the morning.

Baby is complaining too, you know.
He keeps nudging and shoving my insides due to the lack of room.
I've only got so much space buddy... 

We are both ready to be done with this week to week thing. 
We want to meet each other already.

Then, I was pumping gas today and I said to myself,
"if the pump stops at exactly '80.00,' baby is going to come early."
AND GUESS WHERE IT STOPPED?!
"80.00" 
Can you believe it?! 
[I know, I can't believe the price of gas while we're on the subject].

Lastly,
I can not get enough fruit.
I am craving it so badly.
Tonight I ate almost half of a Canary Melon all by myself.

Oh, I guess this is the last thing.
Nesting is at a maximum. 

I was going to go to bed early tonight, 
instead - I rearranged the room.
[Sorry honey].


That's it for tonight.
I am closing one eye as I type,
due to exhaustion.

Have a lovely Thursday!

Lauren

Ps. Baby has a name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment